Becoming A Viewer Or A Winner
How Much Time Do We Spend on Social Media?
As of January 2022, 4.62 billion social media users worldwide spend an average of 2 hours and 27 minutes a day on social media. Global social media spending exceeded $150 billion in 2021, with social media ads accounting for 33.1% of digital spending. This means an increase of 17.4% every year.
What would we do without social media? Don’t we ask ourselves this question from time to time? We spend 69 minutes a month and 828.55 minutes in a year on social media, where we spend an average of 2 minutes and 27 minutes a day. If we divide it by hours, we spend 13.8 hours on social media in a year.
An Average Person in the US Uses 7 Social Networks
A study conducted in the United States shows that a person switches between seven different social networks on average. Adults’ time to use all social media is higher than ever before — 95 minutes a day. TikTok is the fastest growing social network in the US with 105% user growth in the last two years.
Instagram passed 2 billion users in 2022.
• Instagram dominates social streaming services in terms of engagement (hint: 81% engagement versus Facebook’s 8%).
• Engagement rates on Instagram are nearly six times higher than on Facebook (0.83% to 0.13%).
• Instagram Stories (83%) and grid posts (93%) remain the most popular content types among influencers.
1. Uses of the “#ad” tag on Instagram decreased 17% over the past year among influencers — this hints at both a shift in platforms and tactics in the influencer space.
2. 44% of users shop for products on Instagram weekly (and 28% of those shopping activities are pre-planned).
Birt Of Influencers
Since the late 2000s, we witnessed the birth of platforms like YouTube, Instagram, iTunes, Spotify, and more recently Snapchat, Twitter, Medium, Twitch, TikTok, etc.
Platforms help creators get discovered and establish an audience by investing heavily in their recommendation and curation algorithms — they solved the distribution problem for creators.
According to January 2022 data, there are 4.62 billion social media users in the world. However, only 50 million of them produce content. This means that while these people make up 3% of the creative economy, the remaining 97% are not making money. As the number of content producers on the platforms increases, influencer marketing has become more important every day, and there are now hundreds of companies in this space including influence agencies, sponsorship markets, talent representation companies and more.
Instagram is still the biggest market for influencer marketing. 89% of marketers state that Instagram is the largest market in their marketing strategy.
Becoming a Viewer or a Winner?
In a world where approximately 50 million people produce content, reaching a large number of followers, being a front-line player, being a football player, artist, singer or world-renowned person makes it an advantage to earn money, sign sponsorships and multiply your income day by day.
Some people have won so far, but while billions of viewers have gained a certain audience with their likes and followers, these people have not gained anything. In fact, social media caused these people to spend more money. The user liked a cream, camera, and accessory he saw on Influencer and clicked on the links to go shopping.
MEET the World’s First and Only “Rate to Earn” Social Network Project “YOORBIT”
How many followers do you have? How many views do your videos get? Are your posts interesting enough? In which category are you posting? How many accounts are in the category you are interested in? Can you get away from them?
Project YOORBIT is about making the blockchain based “Rate to Earn” system which is equipped with advanced technology available in daily life. Imagine a system like no other in the world, where likes earn you money while interacting with social networks and discovering the best of everything!
We are changing your perspective with YOORBIT. All social media platforms are user centered. But experiences are the most valuable thing in YOORBIT. You earn crypto as you share your experiences at YOORBIT. Moreover, it is not so important whether these experiences are liked or not. You don’t need to add extra followers or apply filters to your photo to earn money. With YOORBIT you can create digital value and your own universe through a decentralized system. As your universe grows, so does your earnings.
You can create digital value and your own universe through the decentralized blockchain system by rating movies, restaurants, games, hotels, books and everything you search for on the internet. You can create and manage your own universe through a single network that will connect you and your digital profile to all your planets